Tell us about the band’s latest news and next big project.
The album of my progressive metal project Amadeus Awad’s Eon is near completion and this really feels great.
I started working on my next solo album as well, and I might release some singles this summer.
1) Which do you consider the most useless instrument?
2) Name the most annoying band member or musician you know or have in the band?
Oh that must be Elia Monsef, simply because he makes a lot of sense when I do not want him to haha, like when I want to make the wrong decision because I simply feel like it and I want him to support this and he would go NO NO NO, oh shut up Elia!!!
3) Which music you never liked?
All genres of dance music.
4) What / Who is your muse and inspiration when composing?
She is the universe.
5) How would you kill a singer (using musical instruments and gear)? You can state your reasons too.
I’d smash his head with the most expensive tube mic-preamp I have; No reasons when you are killing for fun. Or is it because he makes sense?
6) What is your favorite move on stage?
Umm, I am not sure I have one!
7) Tell us about a memory from your childhood years.
When I was a kid, I used to be fascinated with the voiced of the Azan at dawn, it was so musical and harmonious, breaking the silence of the night and echoing through the city. When I grew up I found it to be very annoying when you are trying to sleep though.
8) Name a band that should reunite or an album that should be recorded again.
Pink Floyd should reunite and stay alive forever.
9) Name a track you wish you recorded instead of the original artist.
Stairway To Heaven!!!
10) Is there something so random you would like to mention here?